It's easy to view property taxes and values data for any Cook County property:
- First, sign in to your Pro member account.
- Search for an address or PIN on the Search page. For an example you can use the address for the South Loop Target store: 1154 S Clark St.
- When you get to the Address Snapshot Property Report for 1154 S Clark St you'll see a map that shows three parcels covering the store's building, parking garage, and garage access road. Below the map you'll see under the heading "Property & Tax info" a menu to choose a nearby parcel (see image 1).
- Click a parcel on the map and its description will appear in a map popup. Click on the PIN link in this popup to be taken to the parcel's Address Snapshot Property Report that will have detailed and historic property taxes records.
- On the Address Snapshot Property Report for 1154 S Clark Street, using the PIN 17-16-416-008-0000, you'll see below the map the same heading "Property & Tax info", but there's now a table of the historic property taxes and assessed values (see image 2).
Image 1: The Property & Tax info menu, to choose a specific property that's near the Address Snapshot.
Image 2: After choosing a specific property from the map or menu, the historic property taxes and assessed values appear.